Next Sheffield .NET User Group meeting Jan 3rd

Sheffield .NET User Group

Dec 30, 2012, 6:04:47 PM12/30/12
to dotnets...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Our next meeting will be on Thursday January 3rd. The GIST Lab has now closed, so huge thanks for all that they've done for our group since it began in June. This month we'll be meeting in Conference Room 2 at the Workstation from 18:30 - 20:30. Note the earlier start. The Workstation is located right next to the GIST Lab and behind the Showroom cinema:

This month we have the following two sessions:

Daley Chetwynd (@dchetwynd) - "Introduction to IronPython"
Code Clinic - Do you have some .NET code that you'd like advice on? Is there a coding problem that you're stuck on, whether a desktop application, web application or Windows Phone application? Do you have a coding problem where you can see multiple possible ways to solve it and you're not sure which one to go for? If so, bring along an example of your coding problem and get the advice of other .NET developers.

This event is free to attend and no registration is required. The Sheffield .NET User Group is open to all levels of .NET user, including those who don't currently know the language but would like to learn. To find out more, follow @dotnetsheff on Twitter.

Thanks,

Daley