Speakers needed for next meeting

Sheffield .NET User Group

Jun 30, 2013, 10:35:30 AM6/30/13
to dotnets...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Our next meeting is on Thursday July 4th from 18:30 - 20:30 at the Workstation. I'm still looking for a second speaker for the event. Do you have something interested and .NET-related that you've been working on recently? Is there a new library/tool you've come across that you think deserves more attention and awareness than it currently has? Do you have a coding problem/dilemna that you'd like advice on from fellow .NET developers? If so and you'd like to present this to the meeting, please get in touch.

Thanks for your help,

Daley

Richard Rixham

Jun 30, 2013, 4:52:53 PM6/30/13
to dotnets...@googlegroups.com

I've got an idea for an MVC app that I want to write. Could take a look at that and get ideas on how to do it, persistent storage, etc.

andcwk

Jul 1, 2013, 4:31:58 AM7/1/13
to dotnets...@googlegroups.com
I recall Richard having issues with github... we could look at that, I can also demo gitub integration with Windows Azure websites :)

Also Richards MVC app sounds interesting too :)

Sheffield .NET User Group

Jul 1, 2013, 12:58:10 PM7/1/13
to dotnets...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

John Stovin did a talk last month on GitHub integration in Visual Studio, but a demo of GitHub with Windows Azure websites would be an interesting talk. I also like Richard's idea of looking at an MVC app as a group exercise.

Thanks,

Daley