Bugs after installing the package (not resolved assemples, WebMatrix.WebData issue)

Dmitry Lubenskiy

Jul 26, 2015, 8:22:35 AM7/26/15
to DotNetOpenAuth
I just installed the package. That the only thing I have done.
Ok, then I ran my application, and I get beautifull error:

Attempt by security transparent method 'WebMatrix.WebData.PreApplicationStartCode.Start()' to access security critical method 'System.Web.WebPages.Razor.WebPageRazorHost.AddGlobalImport(System.String)' failed.

Moreover, I cannot use example "Creating an openid relying party (asp.net controls)" from the site:
<%@ Register Assembly="DotNetOpenAuth" Namespace="DotNetOpenAuth.OpenId.RelyingParty" TagPrefix="rp" %>
assemply not resolved.

Why?