DotNetOpenAuth OP with openid4java RP - anyone who tried/did that already?

Sascha Schefenacker

Jun 24, 2015, 2:06:40 AM6/24/15
to dotnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have a openid4java v0.9.8 client (RP) at hand that works with the typical implementations of OP (e.g. yahoo).
Now we tried to get this client working with a OP based on DotNetOpenAuth and got some errors in the openid4java package.

Did someone already tried this combination?
I did find in this group a article about the other way around and some remarks that there are problems.
But any best practice or link to specific documentation would be great

Thanks