Database Integration into samples

uzair arif

Jul 7, 2014, 3:17:59 AM7/7/14
to dotnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi I want to Add Database to Openid Provider Samples so that all the user information is stored in the Database. What should be the structure of database? Tables and relations? How and where can i add it And retrieve information , Update ?

David Christiansen

Jul 17, 2014, 11:01:43 AM7/17/14
to dotnet...@googlegroups.com
Uzair,
The samples provided should give you an indication of how to look up account details / authorised individuals etc.  How you go about doing this with a database would be up to you.

Maybe someone out there has a demonstration of what you are looking for they would be willing to share publicly but we do not currently have a sample that answers your question.

David

uzair arif

Jul 18, 2014, 3:40:34 AM7/18/14
to dotnet...@googlegroups.com

David,
Ok Thanks i am working on it. Lets see what can i acheive.