Key Length 900 byte limit Error

Jammer Jamski

May 31, 2014, 8:40:33 AM5/31/14
to dotnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm just enabling migrations on my database and it's showing these two errors on the Nonce table and symetric keys table, I took the schema from a DNOA demo I think.  How are you guys handling this?

Warning! The maximum key length is 900 bytes. The index 'PK_dbo.Nonces' has maximum length of 1028 bytes. For some combination of large values, the insert/update operation will fail.
Warning! The maximum key length is 900 bytes. The index 'PK_dbo.SymmetricCryptoKeys' has maximum length of 16000 bytes. For some combination of large values, the insert/update operation will fail.

James.