Access Token Validation

Pujan Maharjan

Sep 10, 2014, 1:17:55 AM9/10/14
to dotnet...@googlegroups.com
I am making an online payment system by integrating DNOA for authentication. With references to the samples, i have built the authorization server, and the client gets the access token. Now, what i want is to associate the access-token with a transactionID before sending the access-token to the client and expose a method to Validate the accesstoken. The problem is How to retrieve the access-token before sending it to the client ?

What i have tried to get the acccess token is from the 'Token' controller in the body of the response, But the access_token from the message_body doesn't matches the access_token sent to the client.

Please guide me how to retrieve the access token before sending it to the client,?

Pujan Maharjan

Sep 10, 2014, 7:36:58 AM9/10/14
to dotnet...@googlegroups.com
Well i have retrived the access_token only from the body of the response,  and figuring how to link it to the specific user.

--
DotNetOpenAuth Related Links
» Wiki: http://goo.gl/cO58dm

Regards,