Debugging "Unexpected OAuth authorization response received with callback and client state that does not match an expected value."

Bill Pullen

May 19, 2014, 11:40:26 AM5/19/14
to dotnet...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have been working on a Facebook Oauth implementation in MVC 4 using DNOA however I am stuck at this
error "Unexpected OAuth authorization response received with callback and client state that does not match an expected value."
I was wondering if anyone has some insights on how to debug this. So far just finding a lot of posts where the poster
magically solved the issue and didn't elaborate too much on how.