IIS Hosted OpenIDProviderWebforms Not Redirecting To Login

uzair arif

Jul 18, 2014, 3:36:42 AM7/18/14
to dotnet...@googlegroups.com, David Christiansen

Hi

I have Hosted the OpenIDProviderWebForms Folder(Website) onto IIS 7.5 windows 7. When i click on Login (Login Status Control) on Default.aspx it does not redirect me to login.aspx. But it works fine on my local asp.net development server. Why is that ? Do i need to modify some files? i have added loginUrl="~/login.aspx" ,timeout and defaultUrl="Default.aspx" attributes to forms tag in web.config file under authentication mode="Forms" tag But still not working.. I have been working around this problem for 2 days but still nothing helpful can be found.