Windows 10 OS filter doesn't work

Ard Van Wijngaarden

Oct 29, 2015, 4:48:56 AM10/29/15
to dotnetinstaller
Hello all,

I'm using Dotnet installer for a while but I'm facing to this problem:
When I add a setup only for Windows 10 the setup is also available when windows 8.1 is installed.

But the OS filter min is Win10 and the OS filter max is Win10max

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Kind regards,
Ard

Rami AbuGhazaleh

Apr 16, 2016, 3:43:23 AM4/16/16
to dotnetinstaller
Which version of dotNetInstaller are you using?

What does the code look like?

Wim Paans

Sep 5, 2017, 10:19:20 AM9/5/17
to dotnetinstaller
hello,

i have installed dotnetinstaller 2.4.99.0 and the program recognized only windows versions lower the windows 10, even if i choose winMAX. is there anybody who knows of its a bug or something

How can I give you the code? Must I upload the complete XML template file?

kind regards,

Wim

Wim Paans

Sep 6, 2017, 8:49:54 AM9/6/17
to dotnetinstaller

Op donderdag 29 oktober 2015 09:48:56 UTC+1 schreef Ard Van Wijngaarden:
Hi Ard,

do you already no or its a bug or somthing, if you now would you let me now.

kind regards,

wim

Daniel D.

Sep 6, 2017, 2:26:13 PM9/6/17