Error downloading configuration.xml file. The security certificate required to access this resource is invalid.

瀏覽次數:61 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bishnu Panda

未讀,
2020年7月21日 下午6:10:322020/7/21
收件者:dotnetinstaller

I am creating a bootstapper to download .msi files from our secure website and install it. This is a public facing and doesn't need any auth. I can download the configuration file using IE and Chrome without any issue and even in InCognito mode.
However the exe generated by dotnet installer gives the below error. No logfile is generated.

The security certificate required to access this resource is invalid.

Any thoughts? Does dotnet installer not support https?

-Bishnu

Rami AbuGhazaleh

未讀,
2020年7月21日 下午6:30:142020/7/21
收件者:dotnetinstaller

Rami AbuGhazaleh

未讀,
2020年7月21日 下午6:31:212020/7/21
收件者:dotnetinstaller
If you browse to that location using Internet Explorer does it indicate the security certificate is valid?

On Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 3:10:32 PM UTC-7, Bishnu Panda wrote:

Bishnu Panda

未讀,
2020年7月21日 下午6:40:412020/7/21
收件者:dotnetinstaller
I don't see any error in IE when I browse the file.

Bishnu Panda

未讀,
2020年7月21日 下午6:41:442020/7/21
收件者:dotnetinstaller
I saw this issue before posting here. I have the right settings in I.E.

Rami AbuGhazaleh

未讀,
2020年7月22日 下午2:43:062020/7/22
收件者:dotnetinstaller