Chain to install pre-requisite applications

Matt Czugala

Aug 26, 2020, 9:51:55 AM8/26/20
to dotnetinstaller
I am wanting to build a chain that will install a particular application (which I can do with msiexec), but I am struggling with how to create a chain to install these pre-requisites if they are not already installed. If they are installed, I want to skip installing them. Are there any example chains I could download?

  • .NET Framework 4.6 or higher

  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Runtime Libraries

  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Runtime Libraries

  • Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Office Runtime

  • Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2

Daniel D.

Aug 26, 2020, 12:08:42 PM8/26/20
to dotneti...@googlegroups.com

REDEMPTION PLUS, LLC - PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION may be contained in this message or any attachments.  This information is strictly confidential and may be subject to attorney-client privilege. This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or using such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately destroy this message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.