IIS problem

Khurram Jafri

Nov 24, 2013, 4:40:16 AM11/24/13
to dotnetde...@googlegroups.com
Hi Every One
I am using windows xp its IIS not work now any body can tell me how sort out this problem due IIS problem I am unable to run my web application.
Thanks in Advance

Mike Fry

Nov 24, 2013, 4:45:08 AM11/24/13
On 2013/11/24 11:40, Khurram Jafri wrote:

> I am using windows xp its IIS not work now any body can tell me how sort out
> this problem due IIS problem I am unable to run my web application.

And .NET relates to this problem, how?

--
Regards,
Mike Fry

Stephen Russell

Nov 25, 2013, 9:42:30 AM11/25/13
to dotnetde...@googlegroups.com
Needed to give more info.

version of IIS.  What is no longer working.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting" group.

Stephen Russell
Sr. Analyst
Ring Container Technology
Oakland TN