multi-threaded programming

crazy

Mar 31, 2014, 2:13:11 AM3/31/14
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team,

How we can implement a muilt-thread based on values in a Data table

I have a datatable with. let say 100 records( Hotel ids).  Need to find room rates of each hotel. The application taking too much time for generating the final result.

So My plan is to divide the number of hotels into 4 groups and invoke different thread for each group.

The final result will add to a  new data table and show to end user using grid.

Any suggestions and comments on this approach.Any disadvantage? Does it will help to increase the speed? or any other approach.

Please share your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks in advance!!!

--
"People who never make mistakes, never do anything."

dEv