Final Assignment

Rizal Ricky Rumanda

Jun 30, 2005, 2:02:04 AM6/30/05
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all....
i have to finish my final assignment in my college.

is there anyone can suggest me, what subject in the .Net Framework can be my final assignment?

I'm a student in E-Commerce Major Bachelor Degree

Alexandre (www.pointnetsolutions.com)

Jun 30, 2005, 9:39:24 AM6/30/05
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
If you are working with .net for e commerce i might suggest looking at
webservices and remoting techniques, as well as into the new Indigo
release

Indigo will be the new standard for data transfers in .net onces its
realeased.

This would also give you a good view and a good base to work in
E-Commerce,
since this would also have you look into security for your applications
and other.

Could be interesting for you.

Alexandre

Rizal Ricky Rumanda

Jul 29, 2005, 4:34:51 AM7/29/05
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
is there any different subject?
cause that subject rejected by my lecture, cause already taken...

if you have any, please tell me?