disabling button on listitem selected

Ravi Vaswani

Jul 24, 2005, 6:19:52 AM7/24/05
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
I have two list boxes I want to disable a button when listbox2's any
item is selected
can any 1 pls tell me how do I disable the button on selection of item.
--
Thanks and Regards,
Ravi

Dewm

Jul 26, 2005, 9:28:32 AM7/26/05
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
Ravi,
I'm just assuming that this is for a webpage, if so, just place code in
the SelectedIndexChanged to set btnfoo.enable = false, make sure you
have AutoPostBack set to true on the listbox, or you will need to have
this clientside, javascript. Both ways will work, javascript will be
more pleasing to the user as it won't require a postback, but server
side would allow expanded data lookup on the selection.
Dewm