Looking for SAP BTP/Process orchestration

Back Bencher

Sep 20, 2021, 1:12:31 PM9/20/21
to sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Sonu Singh working as a Sr. Recruiter at Enterprise solution INC, I have an excellent job opportunity for you mentioned below, Please let me know if you want to apply for the given role. You can reach out to me directly on 469-898-4737

Job Title- SAP BTP/Process orchestration

Location-Austin, TX (Onsite)

Job Type- Contract

  • At least 5 years of experience with SAP projects
  • At least 2 years of experience with SAP Process orchestration(PO)
  • At least 1 year experience with SAP BTP (cloud platform)
  • Preferred to have experience in BTP Workflow, rules management
  • Nice to have: HANA DB queries
  • Testing and rollout of the final product
  • Ability to work independently with minimal supervision

Thanks & Regards,

Sonu Singh

Technical Recruiter

(Call) :- 469-898-4737