Looking for Senior Smart TV Application Developer

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Back Bencher

未讀,
2021年9月17日 上午10:02:142021/9/17
收件者:sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Hi,

This is Sonu Singh  working as a Sr. IT Recruiter at Enterprise solution INC, I have an excellent job opportunity for you mentioned below, Please let me know if you want to apply for the given role. You can reach out to me directly on 469-898-4737

Job Title-  Senior Smart TV Application Developer

Location- Remote USA

Job Type- Contract

Job Description

  • Min 3-5+ years of experience developing smart TV apps.
  • 8+ total years of development experience
  • Experience with app development for Android TV or Samsung TV (Tizen, Orsay OS)
  • Strong programming language and scripting skill
  • Experience in building SVOD products a big plus - streaming technology, video players, video encoding and integrating platforms such as Brightcove, Kaltura, AWS Elastic Transcoding, Mux, Fastly, Panthera, etc.
  • Experience with CI/CD and Cloud DevOps tools such as Travis, CircleCI and GitLab, CodeDeploy, Serverless, Terraform and VS App Center
  • Excellent communication and collaboration skills
  • A plus to have any experience with app development for Roku TV (RokuOS), Apple TV (tvOS), LG TV (WebOS), etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonu Singh

Technical Recruiter

(Call) :- 469-898-4737