Urgent remote role::Mobile Developer(Prefer from Bay area)

Md Imtiaz

Aug 9, 2022, 9:45:34 AM8/9/22
to md.i...@my3tech.com
Hope this email finds you well!!!

This is Imtiaz from My3tech

I have an urgent job opportunity with my client

Please find Job Description mentioned below and let me know if you are interested and available for below position

Please reply to md.i...@my3tech.com

Mobile Developer
Remote(Prefer from Bay area)

Is this a Hybrid Onsite/Remote position?
95% remote.
PREFER CANDIDATE BE IN BAY AREA, CA. Want a candidate that can meet periodically in lab/office for design sessions and team testing. It is normal when testing in stores that the team all shows up and tests together.
If Onsite is required, please provide location. Livermore Lab, Pleasanton Office / Stores

Is there a possibility for extension? Yes

Is there a possibility for this role to be converted to FTE? No

Is this role associated with a project?
Yes – Mobile app development around transaction based applications.

Years of experience required: Ideal 7 years+ of experience. Need candidate that can work as an individual contributor as well as on a team.

Education/Certifications: Bachelors

What is the work schedule for this position?
40 hours week

Will this position require any traveling? Local day-trips only.

Experience with mobile software development with java and Kotlin - Designs, writes, develops and implements innovative and advanced mobile applications. Maintains and enhances existing applications.

• Must have Java, Kotlin experience
• Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
• Experience with the agile methodology Scrum
• Experience with the development of mobile network clients using the HTTP protocol, REST APIs and Google Cloud Messaging
• Extensive Experience with Jetpack Components for state management, navigation and lifecycle, including use of; -Room, -Livedata and -ViewModel
• Experience with Google Play APIs : Maps, Location, and Cloud Messaging
• Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
• Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (DDMS, MAT)
• Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
• Extensive Experience in design patterns, MVVM, data structures and algorithms.
• Experience in unit and integration testing Android code using tools like mockito and Junit
• Published examples of Android application are required.

Bonus
• Experience working with the following Android apis;
• ARCore
• Android Auto
• Jetpack Compose

 Required Skills : Java Kotlin Git/github mobile developing experience andriod

Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes

Please Email me a copy of your updated resume along with the details mentioned below.

First Name:

Middle Name:

Last name:

Contact details: Telephone / e mail / Skype id:

Current location: (City / State):

Preferred location (s) / Remote:

Notice period: (in weeks)

Current Employer / Designation:

Proposed Client / Designation / Salary:

Will relocate – Yes / No. Subsidy required: Yes / No. If “yes” ( mention the amount in $)

Current work authorization status: (if it is H1B / EAD mention EAD type and the expiry date)

Remaining time on 6-year H1B cap / I 94 Validity date.

Last Four digit of SSN:

Vendor Candidate (Yes / No) If “yes” mention the name of the vendor company:

Candidate’s acceptance of all terms & conditions - Yes / No

 If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references to me.

Thanks & regards,

Md Imtiaz

1601 N Harrison Ave, STE # 2B, Pierre, SD 57501

Phone: 605-776-2218 ext 116 | Direct: 214-758-7404|md.i...@my3tech.com

image.jpeg

F: (605) 609-2010  | W: www.my3tech.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

image.png

An E-Verify Company

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email