Hotlist - Follow-up

1 view

adnan saranshtech

Nov 18, 2021, 9:50:30 AM11/18/21
to austin...@mirthconsulting.net
Hi Recruiter,

Hope you are doing well.
Looking forward to doing more business with you.

I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please find the below-listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets. I will be waiting for your reply.  (Austin...@mirthconsulting.net)

Skill Set Experience Visa Status Current Location Relocation
Sr. Lead. Ios Developer 20 Years USC MO Open
IOS Developer 10+ Years USC VA Open
IOS Developer 6+ Years GC GA Open
Sr . Android Developer 10+Years USC WI  OPEN
Sr . Android Developer 7+ Years GC OH OPEN
Sr. Mobile App Developer 8+ Years USC CA  Open
Sr. React Js/Drupal Developer 10+ Years GC CA  Open
RF Engineer / Tester 10+ Years USC NJ Open
Sr .Net Lead/Architect  15+ Years USC FL FL/100% Remote
Sr. Lead Tableau Developer 15+ Year GC TX Only/TX
MS Power BI Developer  8+ Years USC TX Open
Sr. AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer  8+ Years USC IL Open

Thanks & Regards.
Austin Grady | Business Manager

6500 Emerald Parkway, Suite 100, Dublin, OH. 43016
Austin...@mirthconsulting.net