Looking for Technical Product Manager

Back Bencher

Sep 16, 2021, 12:12:11 PM9/16/21
to sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Sonu Singh working as a Sr. Recruiter at Enterprise solution INC, I have an excellent job opportunity for you mentioned below, Please let me know if you want to apply for the given role. You can reach out to me directly on 469-898-4737

Job Title- Technical Product Manager

Location-Austin, TX (Onsite)

Job Type- Contract

Key responsibilities include:

Candidate has to relocate from day one to Austin, TX

Job Description:

We are looking for Technical Product Manager - Customer Outreach Messaging (Business Chat) technical product manager is someone who's responsible for the success of the product. They do this by working cross-functionally with the teams building, marketing, selling, and supporting it. Unlike a traditional product manager, technical ones possess advanced engineering and design skills.

Job Description:
·         Proven experience in a Technical Product Management role, preferably for a digital-media or subscription business.
·         Proven experience in data-related programming languages Python
·         Prior experience in a technical role delivering data
·         Strong experience designing and driving product strategy cross-functionally, collaborating with partners of various technical levels.

Experience:
Leadership –Yes, At least 1 year Is Required
Agile Project Management At least 1 Year is Required, Arranging Problems by importance, Product Management 1 year required.
Program Management -1 year, Attention to details, creative thinking.
Python, Data Science, UI/User Experience(UX), Web/ Application Server Architecture 1-year experience required.
Analytical thinking, Accountability, Agile 1-year Experience is required.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonu Singh

Technical Recruiter

(Call) :- 469-898-4737