Sabitha: Sr. Data Engineer looking for a new project.

sai...@virtualnetworx.in

Aug 10, 2022, 12:37:25 PM8/10/22
to sai...@virtualnetworx.com
Good Morning,

Hope you are doing great.

I want to present to you my resource  Sabitha: Sr. Data Engineer looking for a new project.

Please have a look at her profile and let me know if there are any Direct Client positions suitable for her skillset.

I am attaching her resume for reference. Kindly Use Reply All.

Here are the technologies of resources who are looking for a new project.

Can you please add me to your distribution list and keep sending me your requirements on a daily basis?

Note: Due to the high volume of calls, Email is the best way to reach me.

Technology

Name

Experience

Location

Relocation

Visa

Certified Salesforce Developer

Lakshmi Naidu

7 Years

Worcester, MA

Open

H1B

Sr. Data Engineer / SQL Developer

Sabitha Bekkam

8 Years

Nashville, TN

Local/Remote

H1B

Sr. SDET QA Automation Engineer

Sneha Nakka

8+ Years

Chandler, AZ

Local/Remote

H1B

Lead SDET QA Test Engineer

Dhanuja

15+ Years

Dallas, TX

Local/Remote

H1B

Lead Android Developer

Pushparaj

21+ Years

Irvings, TX

Open

H1B

Lead. Azure Dot Net Developer

Kiran

18+ Years

Atlanta, GA

Remote

H1B

SAP Testing Manager

Sai Ram Sandaka

11+ Years

New Jersey

Remote

H1B

AWS Devops Engineer

Sunnyhith

7+ Years

Dallas, TX

Open

H1B

Data Engineer

Harish Mutyalapati

7+ Years

Dallas, TX

Remote

H1B

Sr. QA/SDET

Sindhu

8+ Years

Irvings, TX

Remote

H1B

VMware

Hari

8 Years

Phoenix, AZ

Remote

H1B

Sailesh

VIRTUAL NETWORX INC

(469)-209-6237

sai...@virtualnetworx.com,

2010 Valley View Lane, Suite 310, Farmers Branch, TX 75234
SQLDeveloper_DataEngineer_Resume_SabithaBekkam -.docx