Looking for Deep Learning Engineer

Back Bencher

Sep 21, 2021, 12:49:46 PM9/21/21
to sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Sonu Singh working as a Sr. Recruiter at Enterprise solution INC, I have an excellent job opportunity for you mentioned below, Please let me know if you want to apply for the given role. You can reach out to me directly on 469-898-4737

Job Title- Deep Learning Engineer

Location-Santa Clara, CA (Remote)

Job Type- Contract

Experience with deep learning frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch)

Proficient with Python and common libaries (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn)
Experience training and fine-tuning deep learning models for computer vision tasks such as semantic segmentation and object detection (e.g. DeepLab, YOLO, etc.)
Knowledgeable about general deep learning methodologies, techniques, and architectures in computer vision (e.g. transfer learning, dataset augmentation, residual networks, etc.)
Experience with techniques for exploiting limited training data (e.g. few-shot/one-shot learning, semi/self-supervised learning)

Thanks & Regards,

Sonu Singh

Technical Recruiter

(Call) :- 469-898-4737