HOTLIST

Aug 2, 2022, 3:06:33 PM8/2/22

Attached are the resumes of my consultants.

Please take a look at it and let me know if you would like to speak with my consultant.

Consultant NameJob TitleExperienceWork AuthorizationStateRELOCATION
Rupesh GuggulaFullStack Java Developer7H1B ( Remote)TX100 % remote roles
Rajendra Goud MalaSQL Server Administrator/Azure17H1-TGARemote or GA
Krishna SridharanSDET13H1-TPARemote or PA
Anu susan ChandyBusiness Analyst6H4-EADPA100 % remote roles
Swetha DatlaBusiness Analyst8H4-EAD ( Remote)TX100 % remote roles
Siva neelavathi KasireddyBusiness Analyst7GC ( Remote)IL100 % remote roles
Narendra SamineniUI /Angular/ReactJS/.Net Developer7H1-B AZ( 100% Remote only)
Nithin.Net Full Stack Developer6h1b TX100 % remote roles
Anu resume.docx
Siva Kasireddy.docx
SWETHA_DATLA_RESUME-3.docx
KRISHNA_SRIDHARAN_RESUME.docx
Nithin_updated_resume -June.docx
Rajendra Goud Mala_Resume.docx
Venkata Rupesh Fullstack Java Developer.docx
Narendra Samineni Resume.1 (1).docx

HOTLIST

Aug 3, 2022, 9:23:53 AM8/3/22

Attached are the resumes of my consultants.

Please take a look at it and let me know if you would like to speak with my consultant.

Basic Details
NameRupesh Guggula
Job TitleFullStack Java Developer
Visah1b
Rate$65/hr on C2C (Fixed-Non Negotiable) - Please Don’t Call Rate Negotiations
Relocation100% remote roles only
StateTX

Basic Details
NameRajendra Goud Mala
Job TitleSQL Server Administrator/Azure
exp17 years
VisaH1-T
Rate$95/hr on C2C
StateGA
RelocationRemote or GA

Basic Details
NameKrishna Sridharan
Job TitleSDET
exp13
VisaH1-T
Rate$85/hr on C2C
StatePA
RelocationRemote or PA

Basic Details
NameAnu susan Chandy
Job TitleBusiness Analyst
exp6
VisaH4-EAD
Rate$65/hr on C2C
StatePA
Relocation100 % remote roles

Basic Details
NameSwetha Datla
Job TitleBusiness Analyst/scrum master
exp8+
VisaH4-EAD
Rate$65/hr on C2C
StateTX
Relocation100 % remote roles

Basic Details
NameSiva neelavathi Kasireddy
Job TitleBusiness Analyst
exp7
VisaGC
Rate$65/hr on C2C
StateIL
Relocation100 % remote roles

Basic Details
NameNarendra Samineni
Job TitleFront end/UI /Angular/ReactJS/.Net Developer
exp7
VisaH1-B
Rate$65/hr on C2C
StateAZ
Relocation100 % remote roles

Basic Details
Namenithin
Job Title
.Net Full Stack Developer
exp6
Visah1b
Rate$60/hr on C2C
StateTX
Relocation100 % remote roles

If you are comfortable with the rate, send me the rate confirmation with client details and with the consultant's name in it and I will send you the contact info and any other details, data, or documents you may need.

Thank you.

Siva Kasireddy.docx
Anu resume.docx
SWETHA_DATLA_RESUME-3.docx
Narendra Samineni Resume.1 (1).docx
Venkata Rupesh Fullstack Java Developer.docx
KRISHNA_SRIDHARAN_RESUME.docx
Nithin_updated_resume -June.docx
Rajendra Goud Mala_Resume.docx

HOTLIST

HOTLIST

Aug 11, 2022, 11:47:09 AM8/11/22
REPLY TO : shravan...@gmail.com

Job TitleWork AuthorizationStateRELOCATION
BA/QAh1bArkansas100 % remote roles
QA Automation Engineerh1bCalifornia100 % remote roles
SDETh1bDurham, NC100 % remote roles
QA Engineer/SDETh1bAkron, OHremote roles
SDET /QA Automationh1bDurham, NC100 % remote roles
React Developer
h1b picked
Edison NJIntial remote,NJ
workdayh1b picked
CaliforniaIntial remote,california
power BIF1 optDenverIntial remote,denver
Business Analysth1bBaltimore, MarylandAny
data analysth1bremote100 % remote roles
FullStack Java Developer
H1B ( Remote)TX100 % remote roles
SQL Server Administrator/Azure