Sr. Oracle Applications Technical Consultant -- San Jose, CA – Remote till COVID -- Share resumes at deepakl@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Back Bencher

Nov 24, 2021, 9:25:18 AM11/24/21
to dee...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
Share resumes at dee...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Job Title- Sr. Oracle Applications Technical Consultant

Location- San Jose, CA – Remote till COVID

Job Type- Contract

Job Description

              Strong Oracle Apps Technical with sound knowledge in PL/SQL, Advance PL/SQL

              Knowledge / work experience in AR / Order to Cash cycle

              Knowledge / work experience in BI / XML Publisher a definite plus

              Work experience in Agile model a definite plus

              Will be responsible for

              Technical design, development, unit testing of assigned scope

              Test cycle support (Defect analysis & closure per SLA) for assigned scopes

              Go-Live transition support, post Go-Live normalization support

I am available between 09:00 to 06:00 PM EST business hours Monday – Friday. You can reply to this email with your updated resume. Even if you are not currently in the market for a new opportunity, I would still like to connect with you briefly to understand your longer-term interests from a career perspective, as we have ongoing needs across our client base for similar roles.

Also, if you have friends/colleagues within your network who may be interested in this or other opportunities, please let me know and I will reach out to them as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

Deepak Luhach