Looking for Teradata Developer

Back Bencher

Nov 29, 2021, 12:29:06 PM11/29/21
to sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Sonu Singh working as a Sr. Recruiter at Enterprise solution INC, I have an excellent job opportunity for you mentioned below, Please let me know if you want to apply for the given role. You can reach out to me directly on 469-898-4737

Role-Terdata Developer

San Jose, CA – Remote till covid only

Long term Contract role

Job Description:

         Expert level knowledge in Informatica Power center(ETL framework) and Teradata with extensive hands on development experience – Must have

         Candidate should be comfortable to write basis coding

         Experience in Design(Data analysis/ETL logic), deployment and support data warehouse solutions using Informatica Powercenter, Teradata ,Oracle, Unix – Must have

         Strong SQL development and Teradata database knowledge.

  • Should have Finance Data Analysis experience (Booking, Revenue) – Will be an Advantage

         Control M(Scheduling) – Good to Have

         GIT(Version control) – Good to Have

         Experience in Rally tool usage - Good to Have

         Exceptional communication skills to drive the customer and stakeholders representing the team

         Excellent analytical and logical thinking ability to deliver optimistic solutions to deliver optimistic solutions

Important Notes:

Please check if with the candidates say yes to all of the below mentioned basic screening questions, only then share the profiles. That it helps everyone’s time and efforts.

ü  Are you good on data warehouse concepts and used Teradata as Data warehouse in the current or recent project

ü  Have you worked as a developer changing the business Logic in the Teradata as target system(they will have to explain the current Data model with a sample tables and their relationship in screen sharing in technical round)

ü  Have you worked or used Informatica or other tool to extract and Load data

ü  Hands-on Oracle SQL or Teradata SQL – (They should be confident enough to write query for any scenario we give in the technical round)

ü  They should be ok for the Video call.

***Do not select profiles who worked on the below mentioned roles

Teradata project coordinator, Production Support administrator, Database Administrator, Informatica Admin or Pure Informatica ETL Developer(with no Teradata as Data warehouse Exp) profiles will not be suitable for this requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonu Singh

Technical Recruiter

(Call) :- 469-898-4737