Looking for Salesforce Lead

Back Bencher

Nov 16, 2021, 11:11:33 AM11/16/21
to sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Sonu Singh working as a Sr. Recruiter at Enterprise solution INC, I have an excellent job opportunity for you mentioned below, Please let me know if you want to apply for the given role. You can reach out to me directly on 469-898-4737

 Share profile at sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Job Title- Salesforce Lead
Location- San Ramon,CA/ Tempe,AZ

Job Type- Contract

Key Skills:

JD for Salesforce Lead as follows-
Responsibilities
• Develop and support customized functions within Salesforce
• Integrate salesforce with commercial banking applications
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Daily administration and support of Salesforce managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations, reports, and dashboard
• Work as part of an agile product development team responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks, and leverage experience to promote process improvement.

Requirements
• 7 + years of Salesforce development experience
• 2+ years of nCino experience
• 2+ years of integrations experience
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture components
• Advanced skills in Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, lightning experience, apex coding, batch processes, and database design
• Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration

Thanks & Regards,

Sonu Singh

Technical Recruiter

(Call) :- 469-898-4737