Immediate Start - LOCAL NEEDED!! Business Development Executive (BDE) - Hyderabad( Madhapur )

Staffing Talent

Nov 17, 2021, 10:47:52 AM11/17/21

Hope the day is treating you well,

Please send me resumes at mohd....@alignity.io

Job Title: Business Development Executive (BDE)

Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Madhapur )

Job Type: Full-Time / Permanent

Job description

Job Description

Do you love a career where you Experience, Grow & Contribute at the same time while earning at least 10% above the market? If so, we are excited to have bumped into you.

Learn how we are redefining the meaning of work, and be a part of the team raved by Clients, Jobseekers, and Employees.

Here s your chance to join the top performing Talent Solutions Firm with offices in US, England and India. We are bringing on-board a Senior Associate (BD) to our Hyderabad office to keep up with the demand from our clients.

If you are a Business Development Professional with 3+ years experience in US Staffing, and a people person, love building relationships, passionate about helping others with innovative solutions and are ambitious about growth, then wait no more.

WHAT DO YOU DO:

The position holder is expected to drive business growth by generating quality B2B leads, expanding growth opportunities through new business & developing long-lasting cordial relationships with potential customers.

  • To generate and follow up business leads through calls, emails & research.
  • Looking out for new & existing business for the company.
  • Getting business through different channels such as Email Marketing, References, and Social networking sites etc.
  • Responsible for competitor analysis, searching, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Team.
  • Build relationships by initiating communication and conducting follow-ups to take the lead to the next level.
  • Work closely with the Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
  • Collaborate with the Marketing team to plan and execute lead generation campaigns with the objective of opening doors and establishing new business engagements.
  • Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.

Requirements

YOU:

  • Are  Local to Hyderabad, India.
  • Have bachelors degree
  • Have at least 3+ years of experience working as a Business Development Associate/Executive
  • Have to work night shifts
  • Have determining the potential business opportunities.
  • Have good knowledge of US tax terms 1099,W2,C2C  is required (Preferred)
  • Have good knowledge of various work Visas H1B, L1, L2, OPT, CPT, TN  is required (Preferred)
  • Have good knowledge of payment terms Net 15, Net 30, Net45 is required (Preferred)
  • Have developed a good relationship with customers and partners.
  • Have implemented new business development strategies to maximize profit and sales.
  • Have determined new investment opportunities through market research and trends.
  • Have customer satisfaction through negotiation.
  • Have implemented operational changes with proper planning and strategy.
  • Have understood the needs and preferences of the customer and ensure that they are fulfilled.
  • Have discussed with the customers and brief them with the policies and procedures of the company.
  • Have discussed the new strategies and policies with other concerned departments.
  • Have developed new business strategies according to the law and legal procedures.

Job Requirements:

recruiting, staffing, sales, client engagement

Benefits

What's In It For You:

Our employees are offered a competitive package, along with infrastructure, training, tools, trips for a whole career & life growth. We facilitate an entrepreneurial environment with true ethical practices.

Visit us at http://alignity.io/careers.

Alignity Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.

CEO Message: https://bit.ly/2PJUZzz
Clients Testimonial: https://bit.ly/31Z3zwI

Thanks,

Mohd Altaf