Looking for Data Scientist (Python)

1 view

Back Bencher

Sep 20, 2021, 5:33:35 PM9/20/21
to sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Sonu Singh working as a Sr. Recruiter at Enterprise solution INC, I have an excellent job opportunity for you mentioned below, Please let me know if you want to apply for the given role. You can reach out to me directly on 469-898-4737

Job Title- Data Scientist (Python)

Location-Santa Clara, CA (Remote)

Job Type- Contract

  • This requirement is for Python based Data Engineer position.

• Experience in building data pipelines for AI/ML projects using Python
• Experience in building data pipelines deployed at the edge (customer locations)
• Programming skills:- Python (with working experience in most of common libraries like Scikit , numpy, pandas, mathplotlib, keras, tensorflow, nltk, genism, spacy etc)
• Good knowledge in statistics and deep understanding on ML algorithms and their usage
• Working experience in end to end data science project life cycles from use case framing, data collection, data exploration, model building, deployment
• Working experience in most of the common Machine Learning techniques related to Time series, Regression, Classification, Clustering, NLP, working with IoT data
• Good to have working exposure in common cloud environments and understanding of robust on premise data science infrastructure.
• Nice to have understanding of big data related technologies and DevOps(Dockers, Singularity)

Thanks & Regards,

Sonu Singh

Technical Recruiter

(Call) :- 469-898-4737