Attached resume -Business Analyst/scrum master

HOTLIST

Aug 3, 2022, 12:46:01 PM8/3/22

Attached is the resume of my consultant.

Please take a look at it and let me know if you would like to speak with my consultant.

Basic Details
NameSwetha Datla
Job TitleBusiness Analyst/scrum master
exp8+
VisaH4-EAD
Rate$65/hr on C2C
StateTX
Relocation100 % remote roles

If you are comfortable with the rate, send me the rate confirmation with client details and with the consultant's name in it and I will send you the contact info and any other details, data, or documents you may need.

Thank you.

SWETHA_DATLA_RESUME-3.docx

HOTLIST

Aug 5, 2022, 12:51:32 PM8/5/22

Attached is the resume of my consultant.

Please take a look at it and let me know if you would like to speak with my consultant.

Basic Details
NameSwetha Datla
Job TitleBusiness Analyst/scrum master
exp8+