Looking for Java Developer (Linked in required)

Back Bencher

Nov 22, 2021, 8:44:14 AM11/22/21
to sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Sonu Singh working as a Sr. Recruiter at Enterprise solution INC, I have an excellent job opportunity for you mentioned below, Please let me know if you want to apply for the given role. You can reach out to me directly on 469-898-4737

 Share profiles at sonu...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Job Title- Java Developer
Location-  RTP, NC (Initially work from home)

Job Type- Contract

Visa-Except opt and cpt all visa work

Job Description:-

  • 8+ Very Strong Experience in designing and developing Enterprise J2EE application with extensive knowledge on Core Java, Collections, Design Patterns, Web Services (SOAP / Rest) , etc.
  • Working as a Tech leader, handling entire software development.
  • Must have onsite coordination experience
  • Managing various stakeholders and deployments with agile /scrum methodology.
  • Experience on full project life cycle using SDLC methodologies especially Agile
  • Need a person who is a very good team player, good at analysis problem solving Debugging skills and Technical Support.
  • Hands-on experience of Spring and Elastic, Kafka Frameworks. Also, knowledge in GCP, Python, AI/ML added an advantage
  • Good Hands experience in JavaScript and Angular Frameworks.
  • Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to develop high-performance scalable applications and review the code.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonu Singh

Technical Recruiter

(Call) :- 469-898-4737