Push Publishing Endpoint Auth Token [20.11.1]

Falzone, Chris

May 19, 2021, 2:15:14 PMMay 19
to dot...@googlegroups.com
I'm working through our upgrade and I noticed this bit about generating a token for push publishing endpoints ...

Where is that exactly?  I can find the button or where to copy it from.  The doc says it's supposed to be on the "Add Endpoint" Screen but I don't see it:

You don't seem to be able to configure the token on the receiver end anymore unless you change a property?

--

Christopher Falzone

DevOps Engineer

A Q U E N T  /  VITAMIN T

Will Ezell

May 19, 2021, 2:50:47 PMMay 19
to dot...@googlegroups.com
@Chris I don't think that the form to hook them up made it into 21.02.  You can see how it works on demo - v21.04.

In 21.02, you should go to your receiver and generate a new APIToken which dotCMS will use to authorize PP.

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management
---

382 NE 191st St #92150