GraphQL creating and saving Content

Lex Medeiros

Feb 18, 2023, 8:38:30 AM2/18/23
to dot...@googlegroups.com
Dear Group:

I have been reviewing all the information about GraphQL (mainly how to query) and there is no section that addresses how to create and save content via GraphQL.  Is this possible?

If so, could you give me a sample query to create content?

Thanks,

Alex

Scott Wicken

Feb 21, 2023, 9:40:23 AM2/21/23
to dot...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lex,

You cannot create or save content using GraphQL. It is used strictly for retrieving content. We have not implemented mutations, which are what is used to update content via GraphQL

Content should be updated via the workflow API: https://www.dotcms.com/docs/latest/workflow-rest-api

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management
---