dotCMS 5.2.x to 22.03.1 upgrade fails due to SQL upgrade task failure

Yasin

Jul 27, 2022, 5:29:52 AMJul 27
to dotCMS User Group
Hi,

We are also experiencing the issue described in the URL below when trying to upgrade dotCMS 5.2.x to 22.03.1.

What can we do in the meanwhile to continue the upgrade? Do we have to wait until the new dotCMS release that contains the fix? If so, when can we expect the new dotCMS release with the fix and the End of Life Date in the far future?

Thanks
lts.png

Will Ezell

Jul 27, 2022, 7:55:20 AMJul 27
to dot...@googlegroups.com
Yassin:

I would open a support ticket to advocate for the fix making it into the next LTS - I am not sure if support monitors this listserv. Otherwise, you could cherry-pick the fix yourself as it is very small.

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management
---

382 NE 191st St #92150