dotcms 23.01.5 CE - Maximum Number of Fields Limit in a ContentType?

Alex

Aug 30, 2023, 10:10:02 AM8/30/23
to dotCMS User Group
Dear group members,

After my upgrade to the 23 series, I have been getting pop ups when I try to move or add fields to some contentTypes that have a high number of fields.

I just did a test with 39 fields and after the 39th field I can no longer interact (can not move the position of the fields, add more fields,).  I can only delete fields. Is there a limit in the number of fields now?

Thank you for your input!  See below the errors I get.

Alex

The error I get on the browser is "Method not allowed"

     Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()

This is the pop up I get:Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 7.52.39 AM.png