Error to change URL to index

Hyeeun Mok

Oct 31, 2022, 4:21:04 PM10/31/22
to dotCMS User Group
Hello.

We try to change our intranet-home URL to index, but we got an error message (Page URL already exists with content ID).
But there is no index URL in our site structure.

How can we find that content ID and delete it?
Or is there another way to resolve this issue?

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 11.39.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 11.34.17 AM.png

index-error.png

Thank you.

Regards,
Hyeeun

Mark Pitely

Nov 1, 2022, 4:43:31 PM11/1/22
to dot...@googlegroups.com
Try using the 'Show Archived' icon in the upper-right; you may have an archived file called index.html.
That's the most likely issue. You could also cut-and-paste that identifier and use the search feature to see the copy.

http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management
---

Hyeeun Mok

Nov 2, 2022, 10:56:33 AM11/2/22
to dotCMS User Group
Thanks Mark,

We resolved this issue by following your suggestion.

Regards,
Hyeeun