[5.3.8.4] Push Publish Error: "Invalid Date" in the "publish" POST

Giacomo Petillo

Mar 16, 2021, 6:01:33 PMMar 16
to dotCMS User Group
Hi all,
I have a strange problem with push publish pop-up.

When I try to send a "Push" or a "Remove" in the Browser's Console I get this error:

This is the endpoint

Notice the "Invalid date" as value of "remotePublishDate" and "remotePublishTime".

Any idea? Are there any configuration checks I should do? i have this error with both v5.3.8.2 and v5.3.8.4.

Thanks,
G.

Giacomo Petillo

Mar 17, 2021, 9:05:41 AMMar 17
to dotCMS User Group
I found the bug in RemotePublishAjaxAction class,~227  you have to develop a ovveride plugin to solve this issue,  at least in version 5.

Hope this helps,
G.