Contentlets Stuck in "License Required" Step

Lex Medeiros

Jul 31, 2022, 2:13:11 PM7/31/22
to dot...@googlegroups.com
Happy Sunday!

I have a bunch of contentlets stuck in an Action Flow that requires a license.  I do not know how they got into that state.  Probably inherited from other installations.

I can not take them out of that "State". Since I can not save, archive, unpublish, or any other workflow action.  Can someone tell me how can I move it out of that "state" so we can update them.

Thank you,

Lex
Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 12.01.32 PM.png

Alex

Aug 12, 2022, 10:10:06 PM8/12/22
to dotCMS User Group
I upgraded to dotCMS 22.08.  Now, I get this error (see attached image).

"The WorkFlow Action XXXX is not available in the Workflow Step the content is currently in."

Any ideas how I can take this contentlet out of the Workflow Step it is in?

Thanks,

Lex

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 8.02.27 PM.png