Re: Learning dotCMS

Message has been deleted

Scott Wicken

Sep 19, 2022, 11:03:12 AM9/19/22
to dotCMS User Group
Hello,

I can help try to guide you a bit here. I personally used the training videos when I started at dotCMS and found them useful as a first step, but it is a complex platform and there is of course additional learning that is required.

Can you give me an idea what aspect of the training/dotCMS that is giving you trouble?

Thanks,
Scott Wicken

On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 1:00:14 PM UTC-4 usmca...@gmail.com wrote:
I am learning dotCMS for a new job. I've got it set up in Docker and have Cyberduck setup as well. I'm struggling to navigate through the training videos on the website and am trying to find a better learning resource. Any suggestions?
Message has been deleted