Use navTool for specific host

rui.bu...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2015, 4:06:59 AM11/12/15
to dotCMS User Group
Hi i have an dotCMS installation, with multiple hosts inside of it.

I was wondering if there is any way to use the navTool, but pass the host information so it only returns the navigation from that specific hosts ?

At the moment i have different headers for each host, and im also using widgets to export those headers outside of dotCMS.
I really need a way to get only the navigation from a specific host. Is that possible ?

Best Regards,
Rui Duarte

Falzone, Chris

Nov 12, 2015, 8:50:58 AM11/12/15
to dot...@googlegroups.com
AFAIK the navtool only shows the navigation for the host it is on.

Christopher Falzone

Interactive Developer

A Q U E N T

Digital, Creative, and Marketing Talent

aquent.com

cfal...@aquent.com

les.ma...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2022, 2:05:27 PMApr 29
to dotCMS User Group
Is it verified that this does not work?

$navtool.getNav( "//demo.dotcms.com/application" )

The “/application” folder on the demo.dotcms.com site.
Note: This only works if demo.dotcms.com is a host on the same dotCMS instance as the page where the code is run.