Re: [dotcms] Digest for dotcms@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

kamal lochan padhi

Nov 14, 2022, 6:25:58 AM11/14/22
to dot...@googlegroups.com
How to create a rest api in dotcms ?

On Mon, 14 Nov 2022, 9:09 am , <dot...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Uğur ATA" <ata...@gmail.com>: Nov 13 07:47PM +0300

Hi

The video file was encoded with "Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1)
" That is what VLC says. When we upload such a file it is parsed and
identified as a video file and we can save it but H265, VP8, VP9, AV1 these
are not identified. I would like to know how you can upload a H265 encoded
file for example because that doesn't work on our setup.

Regards

Ugur Ata

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 7:10 PM 'Will Ezell' via dotCMS User Group <

Will Ezell

Nov 14, 2022, 9:04:07 AM11/14/22
to dot...@googlegroups.com
The easiest way to create an api in dotCMS is to use Velocity and the Scripting API - you can write your api using Velocity script.  See the doc/examples here and on our demo site.
https://www.dotcms.com/docs/latest/scripting-api

Another way to create a custom API is to use java  and an OSGI plugin.  You can see an example in our plugin-seeds repo:

https://github.com/dotCMS/plugin-seeds/tree/master/com.dotcms.rest

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management
---