Site Search result item url with query params

Ryan O'Dell

Dec 19, 2023, 6:46:52 AM12/19/23
to dotCMS User Group
Hi there,

We have features on certain web pages that require query parameters to expand/show the content.

We would like to present those unique links (same pages but with different query parameters) when the searched query is found within those features.

Currently site search returns the page url without query parameters.

Since site search isn't crawling the website links, it's not clear how we might capture these links with query params, at index time.

Is it possible?

If you have any ideas or advice, that would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Ryan