Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Danny Gloudemans

não lida,
03/08/2021, 08:31:4803/08/21
para dotCMS User Group

Hi,

For a customer we are looking to upgrade the dotCMS instance to the latest LTS version. Currently the latest major LTS version is 5.3.8, we were wondering when a new major LTS version will be released, is there anything you can share on this topic?

Thank you

Will Ezell

não lida,
03/08/2021, 08:39:1603/08/21
para dot...@googlegroups.com
We are planning that the next major LTS version will be built on 21.06.  We should be officially "unveiling" it in the next few weeks (this does not constitute an offical unveiling 😀).

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management
---

382 NE 191st St #92150
Miami, Florida 33179-3899
Main:
305-900-2001 | Direct: 978.294.9429

Danny Gloudemans

não lida,
03/08/2021, 08:48:3903/08/21
para dotCMS User Group
Thank you for confirming Will, then we will wait a bit longer so that we can upgrade to the latest LTS version. :)
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Reencaminhar
0 mensagens novas