dotCMS Fall 2022 Webinar: New Product Features & Improvements

Makayla Adams

Nov 2, 2022, 4:18:44 PM11/2/22
to dotCMS User Group
I hope you'll join dotCMS next Tuesday for a 30-minute webinar to hear about the new features and improvements in our product and what's to come in the year ahead.

CTO Will Ezell will share what we've been up to since our Spring 2022 update. Hear about the newest features, improvements, and bug fixes through our latest release and learn more about our new product roadmap.

If you can't attend live, register now and we'll send you the full recording after the webinar.

🗓 Tuesday, November 8
⏰ 11:30 am EST