MySQL to Postgres migration tool available

Todd Jacobsen

Dec 5, 2022, 9:42:51 AM12/5/22
to dotCMS User Group
DotCMS has discontinued MySQL support, so users on MySQL must migrate to Postgres during their next dotCMS upgrade. We are glad to provide this tool which should simplify the database transition for most users.

We recommending using the latest LTS version available when upgrading dotCMS.
New installs should use dotCMS Docker images. See our docker-compose examples for reference.

Remember to review the Change Logs when upgrading. The Upgrading - Important Changes article highlights significant change in recent releases.

Upgrade soon to take advantage of a slew of new features for both headless and server-rendered sites.

Thanks!