Libmapper / Allhands

d.andrew STEWART

Jan 15, 2022, 8:15:10 AM1/15/22
to dot_mapper
These coming months, embarking on a collaborative project (SAT Residency) and my colleagues and I may be using <GitHub - michaelpalumbo/allhands>: you can send Open Sound Control (OSC) data over the web. However, it's made me wonder if the same functionality has bee further developed for libmapper.  I'd like to build a simple max patch for moving networked OSC data (allhands) through the libmapper objects, etc..

Any thoughts?
My best

Joseph Malloch

Jan 18, 2022, 3:19:47 PM1/18/22
to dot_m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Johnty has had success with using a VPN to map over the internet. It would probably be a good idea for somebody to run with this idea and create some documentation/best practices/etc. Perhaps we could create a tool for quickly configuring everything for distributed mapping sessions.

Cheers,
Joe