3rd Annual Virtual Workshop

Joseph Malloch

Aug 9, 2022, 6:05:39 PM8/9/22
to dot_m...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It’s time to schedule our annual meeting/workshop! Last year we ran the workshop during the first week of September, so let’s aim for approximately the same dates.
If you are interested in presenting or leading a short discussion, please let me know and I will try to come up with a coherent agenda. Also please fill out the linked scheduling poll so we can figure out some possible dates and times.

– recent projects using the mapping tools
– updates to libmapper, webmapper, etc.
– testing, distribution, package managers
– new language or environment bindings
– session management
– hardware platforms (e.g. RPi, Arduino, Bela)
– bridges/integration with other software (e.g. Ableton Live, Faust)
– proposals for extensions or new features (e.g. timed/synchronous maps, datasets)

Cheers,
Joe

Joseph Malloch

Aug 29, 2022, 11:08:43 PM8/29/22
to dot_mapper
Hello all,

According to our scheduling poll the best time for the workshop is this Thursday September 1 at 4pm UTC. All are welcome to attend and participate – hope to see you then!

A video conference link will be shared before the workshop.

Cheers,
Joe

Joseph Malloch

Sep 1, 2022, 10:42:26 AM9/1/22