It’s time to schedule our annual meeting/workshop! Last year we ran the workshop during the first week of September, so let’s aim for approximately the same dates.
If you are interested in presenting or leading a short discussion, please let me know and I will try to come up with a coherent agenda. Also please fill out the linked scheduling poll so we can figure out some possible dates and times.
– recent projects using the mapping tools
– updates to libmapper, webmapper, etc.
– testing, distribution, package managers
– new language or environment bindings
– session management
– hardware platforms (e.g. RPi, Arduino, Bela)
– bridges/integration with other software (e.g. Ableton Live, Faust)
– proposals for extensions or new features (e.g. timed/synchronous maps, datasets)