List of research papers

Angelo Fraietta

May 10, 2020, 6:51:27 PM5/10/20
to dot_m...@googlegroups.com
Greetings

Is there a list of research papers that show what has been attempted and achieved with libmapper?

Thanks

--
Dr Angelo Fraietta
A.Eng, A.Mus.A, BA(Hons), PhD.

Home Page

    Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)

Stephen Sinclair

May 11, 2020, 9:32:17 AM5/11/20
to dot_m...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Angelo good point, I was just looking at the web page yesterday
in fact and thinking that would be something to add.

Steve

Travis West

May 11, 2020, 10:29:48 AM5/11/20
to dot_m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angelo,

Here are all the libmapper-related citations I collected for my almost-submitted MA thesis. I believe this is a reasonably comprehensive history of libmapper-related publications; someone please correct me if I've missed anything.

TW

libmapper.bib

Joseph Malloch

May 11, 2020, 10:52:18 AM5/11/20
to dot_m...@googlegroups.com
I think adding a list of papers to the website is a great idea! Thanks for sharing your bib file Travis but there are a few corrections:

errors:
– wilansky, kraski, rudraraju are masters theses not phd
– wang2019 is a conference paper not a journal
– there are duplicate entries for malloch 2013 phd thesis

missing MA thesis:
J. Malloch. “A Consort of Gestural Musical Controllers: Design, Construction, and Performance”, M.A. thesis, McGill University, August 2007.

Missing journal article
J. Malloch, S. Sinclair, and M.M. Wanderley. “Distributed Tools for Interactive Design of Heterogeneous Signal Networks”. Multimedia Tools and Applications. Springer, 74(15), August 2015, pp 5683–5707.

Missing extended abstract (conference paper):
J. Malloch, S. Sinclair, and M.M. Wanderley. “Libmapper: a Library for Connecting Things”. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGCHI Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI EA 2013), Paris, France, 2013.

Cheers,
Joe

Joseph Malloch

Apr 19, 2021, 7:22:29 AM4/19/21