hens wanted

dan

Jul 20, 2010, 3:10:42 AM7/20/10
to Dorkings in Australia
hi just wondering how i could get hold of some pure bred good quality
dorking hens. I live near bendigo, victoria

Jan

Jul 20, 2010, 9:09:54 PM7/20/10
to Dorkings in Australia
HI

well actually I have 5 spare hens , just haven't got as far as
advertising them yet (on the TO DO list)
last seasons' chicks, probably Sept hatch, all bred the same way
like most others you will find, these are
showing a little bit of red in the wing, but not a great deal
nice shape, could be bigger
I am in Upper Beaconsfield 1 hour SE of Melbourne
$20 each picked up - I can't offer delivery

cheers
Jan

kim doulman

Oct 12, 2013, 11:45:04 PM10/12/13
to dork...@googlegroups.com
Hi all I know its a few years since this last post yet does anyone have any SG Dorkings available?   I'm after a trio if possible?

Jan

Oct 13, 2013, 12:04:14 AM10/13/13
to dork...@googlegroups.com
Hi

sorry I hadn't realized we had some members pending for this group, anyway, it is all up to date now; not sure how this escaped my attention!

in reply directly, from me, I won't have any SGDs available until late February or March, but should have some surplus to my requirements if the next lot of eggs hatch (and I PLAN to list on my website if and when birds are available - http://erinrac.net/dorkings-for-sale/
Happy Dorking hunting, it is worth the effort!
Jan