Local Filament Shops

jeff.l.garrison

Dec 14, 2023, 2:29:53 PM12/14/23
to dorkbotpdx-blabber
Hi everyone,

Just curious if you know a good place to get some filament near Hillsboro. The closest place I'm aware is in Beaverton at Tammies Hobbies. That's not too far, but just curious if there are any other places around town.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

p.fer...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2023, 9:16:13 PM12/19/23
to dorkbotpdx-blabber
protopasta makes filament in Vancouver. Not sure if they have a store, though.

Aaron Eiche

Dec 19, 2023, 9:19:58 PM12/19/23
to dorkbotpd...@googlegroups.com
West3D is in Beaverton, and *think* they do will call pickup. They don’t have a walk-in store, last I checked.
-Aaron